Monday, November 21, 2016

Facebook user celebrates his 'roadside food seller'' mum for putting him through school


Tochukwu Bright Ebeh took to Facebook to celebrate his mum who is a roadside food seller.She has been selling food known as ''mama put'' for 30 years and put her children through school.He wrote
This business paid my school fees from Nursery 1 - ss3 including my junior and senior WAEC.That am alive today looking a little chubby is because of my honourable mother and her business.

Many people were thinking it was my dad that was paying our school fees but truth is that, my honourable queen & her royal business has being doing that.
The spirit of hustle, loyalty and respect that flows in me today was as a result of the good unbringing I inhaled from this business.
GOD has being faithful through all these years this business has stayed afloat and alive..
TODAY marks it 30years that madam Katherine has being in this business.
Mama, you got my upper hand in the sky!
GOD BLESS YOU & KEEP SUSTAINING THIS BUSINESS.
Your sacrifices and sweat aint gonna be in vain!
Shalom, mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...