Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Adele reveals she doesn't want another child after suffering from severe postpartum depression


Adele has revealed it is very unlikely she will have another child .In a very honest interview with Vanity Fair, Adele who welcomed her son Angelo in 2012 with her partner Simon Konecki,said: 
“I think it’s the bravest thing to not have a child. All my friends and I felt pressurised into having kids because that’s what adults do.“I love my son more than anything but on a daily basis, if I have a minute or two, I wish I could do whatever the f*** I wanted.”
When asked if she plans to have another baby, Adele said she didn't think so, explaining: 
"I’m too scared. I had really bad postpartum depression after I had my son, and it frightened me... I didn't talk to anyone about it. I was very reluctant.
“My knowledge of postpartum—or post-natal, as we call it in England, is that you don’t want to be with your child. You’re worried you might hurt your child. You’re worried you weren’t doing a good job."
 But it affected her differently, as she says she was "obsessed" with her child, but she thought she had "made the worst decision of her life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...