Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Handsome singer, Ricky Martin announces engagement to boyfriend



Latino chart-topping singer Ricky Martin, 44, best known for  "la vida loca", during an appearance on The Ellen Degeneres show on Tuesday, Nov. 15, announced that he proposed to his boyfriend of more than a year Jwan Yosef.

He sheepishly admitted that he had been the one who had proposed to his artist boyfriend.

 “He’s a conceptual artist and I’m a collector. I started looking for art, and I saw his art and I went crazy because I really love what he does, really original,” Martin explained.

“Then you collected him,” DeGeneres quipped.

Admitting that he was "really nervous," Martin said popping the question wasn't as easy as he'd imagined.

"Instead of saying, 'Would you marry me?' I said 'I got you something"

Martin said it took 30 nerve wracking minutes for Yosef to say "yes."

So there it is, folks. Man United.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...