Thursday, December 17, 2015

Meet the human barbie who looks like Elsa from Frozen





A Brazilian woman who has been likened to a 'human Barbie' claims her appearance is natural and she hasn't had plastic surgery or starved herself to be thin.

Andressa Damiani, from Blumenau, who has a 20-inch waist and wears a 32F bra size, boasts the same facial features as a doll - including huge eyes and long legs.

The 23-year-old has found fame in her native country with passers-by on the street calling her 'Elsa' because of her resemblance to the character in Disney's Frozen.

Andressa claims that she is so scarily doll-like that she sometimes frightens people on the street.

She said: 'People don't believe me when I say I have never had any plastic surgery and they think I starve myself because I'm so thin. They call me a liar.I've also had strangers tell me they are disgusted to look at my face and they fear me when they see me walking past. People run away when they see me.'People think I'm insane and I only care for beauty but they shouldn't be afraid.'I want to show the world that everyone can be a doll. You don't have to be skinny or blonde - just create your own look and be happy.'

For as long as I remember I have always looked like a doll. I hardly wear any heavy make-up on a daily basis, I don't diet and I walk my dogs for exercise.'I like resembling a doll and I receive many lovely messages from fans.'


As a child, Andressa was very shy with no friends. She was often alienated by her classmates because of her unusual 'Human Barbie' looks.
She said:

'Growing up, I was very shy and quiet. I had almost no friends and spent most my time alone with my miniature dolls.'I always looked very child-like and had dolly facial features. I never developed like other girls and it led me to become a very insecure teenager.

'It was becoming very common for people to say that I looked like a doll and I felt awkward about this fact.'

However, when Andressa reached her twenties, she decided to embrace her Human Barbie appearance.





without makeup

Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...