Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Mariah Carey opens up on why she's signing a pre-nup with billionaire James Parker


 Mariah Carey has opened up on her divorce from Nick Cannon and subsequent engagement to billionaire James Parker.She says she never believed she would get divorced ..She told Complex magazine
"I never thought I would have babies with someone and then get divorced. Like, ‘Oh, great job. Repeat your past.'"But life happens and it was supposed to happen. It’s fine. For [my children], I wish it hadn’t happened that way. For me, it was ... Guess it’s over. Call it a day."
On signing a pre-nup with her new man, she said

I don’t expect him to be at every little thing that I do, and vice versa. He’s got a lot of stuff on his plate and so do I. There’s a mutual understanding. "We would like for it [their pre-nuptial agreement] not to be a big thing, but the reality is it has to be. Because there’s things that are specifically mine, and he’s got huge friggin’ conglomerate stuff and I’m not looking to take that from him. So it has to be dealt with.Anytime you get married to somebody [it does] - and I should know. This’ll be marriage number three. My bishop said to me, ‘I don’t want you to go Elizabeth Taylor on me!’ I said, ‘I’m not’ - and then I said ‘Bye.’"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...