Thursday, February 2, 2017

Kenyan Gospel Singer Ends Marriage To Rapper Just Hours After Tying The Knot (photos)






A Kenyan Gospel artiste, known as Eunice Njeri, has revealed she ended her marriage just hours after tying the knot on November 27th ,2017.
Njeri, who got married in the US to a rapper, said the marriage was annulled as her heart is somewhere else. Apparently, the decision was made by both of them.She wrote

On the 27th Nov 2016, Isaac and I did go to the altar to get married,but at the end of that day I realised one thing,i couldn't do it my heart was somewhere else. Probably in Africa doing what I do best,am still trying to figure that out. I immediately left for Kenya and have been serving God the best way I know how. To all who supported isaac and i am greatful may God bless you immensely. To all who were hurt in the process I apologise. The marriage was annulled (like it never happenned). No papers were signed. Afterwards and we both made a decision to go our separate ways. I hope for your support and help as we move on. Like every other relationship we hit a rock, maybe a little too early but have since overcome. Consequently, we have decided to go our separate ways and hope for the very best. God bless you.
Eunice Njeri.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...