Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Congratulations! Jay-z Reveals Queen Beyonce is pregnant with twins


Baby joy! Beyonce revealed she is pregnant with twins with a message to fans on Instagram on Wednesday. She put her bump on show while wearing just lingerie and a veil 

Beyonce Knowles has revealed she is pregnant with twins!

The 35-year-old posed in just a bra and underwear with her bump on show in an Instagram snap posted on Wednesday.

She added a caption which read: 'We would like to share our love and happiness. We have been blessed two times over. We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes. - The Carters.'

In the ethereal frame, she wore a veil on over her face while surrounded by flowers.


The Single Ladies singer and rapper husband Jay-Z are already parents to five-year-old Blue Ivy.

In 2013, Beyonce revealed she had suffered a miscarriage prior to the arrival of her daughter.

She said at the time: 'About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time. And I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life.


'I picked out names. I envisioned what my child would look like. I was feeling very maternal.

'I flew back to New York to get my check up - and no heartbeat. Literally the week before I went to the doctor, everything was fine, but there was no heartbeat.

'I went into the studio and wrote the saddest song I've ever written in my life. And it was actually the first song I wrote for my album. And it was the best form of therapy for me, because it was the saddest thing I've ever been through.'

Beyonce was thrilled when she discovered she was expecting Blue Ivy and found it hard to keep the news to herself to begin with.

Speaking in her TV show Life Is But a Dream, Beyonce said: 'Being pregnant was very much like falling in love. You are so open. You are so overjoyed. There's no words that can express having a baby growing inside of you, so of course you want to scream it out and tell everyone.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...