Thursday, January 7, 2016

Pacquiao Confirms Bradley Fight Will Be His Last





Filipino World champion boxer Manny Pacquiao has announced that he'll be retiring from boxing to enable him concentrate on his political career.








Pacquiao has confirmed that his bout with Timothy Bradley will be his last
fight before he retires to focus on his political career.


Manny Pacquiao will face Bradley for the third time on April 9, almost a year after he lost to Floyd Mayweather in boxing’s richest fight.


The Filipino lost controversially to Bradley in 2012, but cruised to a one-sided points win in their rematch two years later. His promoter, Bob Arum had hinted that Pacquiao could continue boxing, but the 37-year-old has come out to say he does not have such plans.


He said:
“I am retiring from boxing to concentrate on my political career.
“My fight with Timothy Bradley will be my last,” he said. Pacquiao also denied he was delaying his retirement, so he could get another shot at Mayweather.
“I did not say anything like that. Nobody interviewed me about that. I will retire

after my April 9 fight,” he insisted.


dailymail reportage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...