Friday, January 8, 2016

Cossy Ojiakor-I'm getting married to my dream man


A few days ago,Cossy Ojiakor announced she will be getting married this year .It appears she is really serious as she shed more light in a chat with Saturday Beats. 
She also debunked reports she is pregnant ,saying it is pure love ..She also revealed she would love to get married in Las Vegas.  
 “I am not getting married because I am pregnant. I am walking down the aisle with the man of my dreams because both of us are in love with each other. It is a feeling of pure love. I am hoping to get married abroad most especially in Las Vegas but I don’t know about my man. I chose Las Vegas because I like the city and its scenery.
On relocating abroad after marriage

“I am still going to be in Nigeria after marriage. Rather than leave the country, I would encourage my man to start up a business here in Nigeria. I am not the type of lady that would leave my fatherland.
 On changing her style after marriage, she says that is unlikely as her man loves her like this.
”I don’t know if my style would change but the person I am with likes me the way I am. He is not complaining. I am not going to divulge much information about my man till the D-day but he is not in the Nigerian entertainment industry,”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...