Friday, January 8, 2016

I never said I was gay-Denrele Edun


Last week,Denrele Edun, posted a mirror selfie where he was in the bathroom, fully dressed, with a young man who tied a towel round his waist. He captioned the picture,
 ‘When the side chick is no longer a side chick’.
Many presumed he was trying to come out of the closer .When Saturday Beats met with him at an event, he said that he never said he was gay and that he was only fooling around with the picture. He also identified who the young man in the towel is.He said


“I never said I was gay, people are just used to jumping into conclusion. I was only messing around in the picture that went viral. I am not coming out of any closet or wardrobe. The young man in the picture is actually my cousin,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...