Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Miss Bum Bum turns preacher after botched butt surgery(Photos)







Brazil's Miss BumBum runner-up is joining an evangelical church - weeks after she ended up in intensive care with 'rotting' legs.

Daily mail reports, Andressa Urach almost died from botched plastic surgery and feared she would lose her legs after fillers got infected and had to be removed.

The 27-year-old, from Porto Alegre, has since revealed she thinks it was the prayers of her fans that brought her back from the brink of death.

She is now planning on preaching to others about leading a pure life and claims to have already thrown away six wardrobes of clothes, lingerie and bikinis.

The model has also removed any saucy snaps of her rear from her Twitter and Instagram accounts.

She said:


I am suffering a lot, but God is with me. It's my fault, my vanity made me push the limits.
'I believe completely that faith saved my life and it has changed my view about everything.
'It is not what you write or say that makes the difference with God but how you choose to live your life.''Thanks to God I no longer need my body to work, now I work with honour and can sustain my family like that. I prefer to have legs and be able to walk and lose half a buttock than to die.'
The mother-of-one came second in the popular Miss BumBum competition in 2012.She revealed she had two types of 'body fillers' - hydrogel and PMMA - injected into her upper legs to lift her bottom..

She also had a nose job, a bioplasty facial 'correction', jaw reduction, boob job, liposuction and even vaginal lip reduction.

But in July last year the model discovered the fillers were causing her leg muscles to rot, leaving her in excruciating pain.

Miss Urach had an operation to drain 400ml of hydrogel from each leg - but she continued to complain of discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...