Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Charly Boy Commends Jega, Encourages Youths To Learn From Him

Area Fada while commending Jega for remaining resolute in the face of oppositions and pressure throughout the election enjoined youths to borrow a leaf from the INEC chairman. Below is what he posted on his Facebook page;

“I have never been into Nigerian politics but when it comes to identifying and celebrating deviants (in a good way), I really do for obvious reasons, I am one myself. This time around we need to give it to this man Jega. I wish our youths can learn a thing or two from his administration, his willingness and ability to take in pressure, not break, stay focused and deliver on set task despite whose ass is fucked. I want to now see a Nigeria where many of our youths will rise up and take the challenge to do things right even in the face of great opposition and going outside the norm. A nation where its youths are driven by the desire to do what is right and not what is normal, bearing in mind that the annals of history is too short to feature men who repeat history, rather history features men who deemed it worthwhile to go out of their way, break protocols and create their own standards. Jega abegi all I need is a handshake from you. A toast to the man wey full ground.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...