Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Gospel Singer, Sinach's Birthday Dinner Pics




Popular Nigerian Gospel Artiste Osinachi,popularly known as Sinachi was a year older on Monday and had a surprise birthday dinner thrown for her by Darling husband,Pastor Joseph Egbu.

Asides family and friends present, Chioma Jesus, another popular gospel act graced the event, sang and prayed for the celebrant who looks beautifully pregnant.











Awwww she is so beautifully pregnant!..abi she just born ni?



















As an international worship leader, Sinach has written well over 200 songs such as ‘You Make My Life So Beautiful,’ ‘I Know Who I Am,' 'This Is my Season', 'Awesome God', 'From Glory to Glory', 'All I See is You', 'For This’, 'I stand Amazed' , 'Simply Devoted’, ‘Jesus is Alive’ and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...