Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Eminem apologises to Iggy Azalea, says it was all just entertainment






Following the backlash he received for his bothersome lyrics in 'Vegas' where he rapped about wanting to rape Iggy Izalea, Eminem is now apologetic. I bet you didn't see that coming. According to him, the song was nothing but entertainment and it breaks his heart to see the pain he curse - apparently referring to Iggy's reply to him and fans' reaction.


So the rapper who is known for hitting at other entertainers and being unapologetic, for the very first time, is retracting offering explanations for his lewd lyrics, well maybe not entirely, as he still maintained elements of his defiant nature in a new track titled - 'Guts Over Fear'

"It just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused/But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park…
And I’m frozen 'cause there’s no more emotion for me to pull from
Just a bunch of playful songs that I made for fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...