Sunday, October 26, 2014

Unbelievable! Rapper T.I’s Wife Tiny Permanently Changed Her Eye Colour to Grey



There’s nothing surgery, pills and injections can't do these nowadays.

Rapper T.I.‘s wife Tiny recently permanently changed her eye colour to grey.Tiny-changes-her-eye-color




After much speculation, she posted a mini-commercial for the place that helped her transform, but later pulled down the Instagram post later.

Below was the caption:


“I permanently changed my eye color with Brightocular and loving it! Thank you Dr. Montasser Menif for the amazing experience and for making my dream come true. I hated wearing contacts just for the color and it made my vision blurry. Blessed to say my vision is perfect after my ice-gray implants.

Special thanks to #Spencer Vessa for all that you’ve done to make the process happen. You’re amazing and thank you #faiza for your exceptional customer service.”

Here are some screen shots of others that have also changed their eye colour with the company
eye colour change brightoculareye colour change brightocular 2
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...