Friday, October 31, 2014

Beyonce's Mom Now Engaged To Boyfriend

A report on Friday is saying Beyonce’s mother, Tina Knowles, just got engaged to her longtime boyfriend Richard Lawson.
Knowles, a fashion designer, divorced husband of 20 years Matthew Knowles a few years ago.
Gossip site MediaTakeOut.com reported that a “person close to Tina told us that Tina and Richard were engaged earlier this week.”

She’s been dating Lawson, an actor, for about a 18 months.It adds: “The two met many years ago, and built a strong friendship. As years went by and both their situations changed, that friendship grew into romance . . . and then into a true and sincere love and respect for each other. We can honestly say that these two were meant for each other.”
Earlier this month, Knowles talked about life after her divorce from Matthew Knowles.
“The whole thing about dating was the scariest thing in the world,” she said, according to the Huffington Post. “And I would tell my friends, ‘I’m never going to find anyone. Where am I going to find someone? By now I’m 59-years-old, where do you meet men?’ It was really funny. So I just focused on myself.”
She added: “I hear that my ex-husband is getting married. Now, this is my family. My ex-husband is my family. I don’t want to get back into that at all, that’s not what I want. But it still hurts a little bit, right? It’s still a blow to your ego.”
Knowles also said that it has “been now a year and five months and I’m in a committed relationship with that handsome man! And I’m at my happiest I’ve been in a long, long time.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...