Tuesday, April 19, 2016

He always uses ABoniki and dusting powder as lubricants, wife tells court



Not actual image



One Solomon Acchoyame has been dragged before an Igando Customary Court in Lagos State, by his wife, Omolara Acchoyame, who is alleging that he tortures her by applying hot ointments on his manhood while having sex with her.


The 43-year-old housewife on Tuesday sought for the dissolution of her marriage, alleging that her husband exhibited strange behaviours while making love to her.

Speaking before the Court President, Adegboyega Omilola, Omolara, said her 44-year-old husband usually waited for her to sleep, then without waking her up, just opens her clothes and had sex with her, adding that she never enjoyed this.



“My husband has three hot ointments which he used during sex for lubrication,” the embattled woman said, listing them as aboniki balm, mentholatum and dusting powder.

“These things made me hate having sex with him.



“I met my husband 14 years ago and bore him three children and apart from his torturous sexual escapade, our major quarrel has been based on the fact that I didn’t know what he does for a living.

“We fought most times before I left home because I don’t know what he does for a living.


“He goes to his village three times a week and I don’t know the reason for this since his parents are dead and when he comes back, he would say he does not have any money.

“I would go to my sister to borrow money for him for his next trip. Yet, he will come back and curse me and my family and he doesn’t come home until midnight.

“My husband does nothing for a living. Please dissolve the marriage so that I can start my life all over again,” the mother of three begged the court.

Acchoyame, in his defense, stated that when he met his wife at the University College Hospital, UCH, in Ibadan, things were going on well for him and it was with his money that he trained her in the university.

“After a while, I started experiencing financial difficulties and I couldn’t complete my own education.

“I want to perform my obligations as a father and husband, but I am handicapped,” he said, denying claims that he ever tortured her during sex using those ‘hot’ balms.

Omilola, after listening to both parties, adjourned the matter till April 21 for trial.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...