Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Female fan pays $90,000 to kiss gay singer,Ricky Martins(Photos)





 
A female Ricky Martin fan has paid $90,000 to have a passionate kiss with her idol.
And although the openly gay Latin pop star turned up with his new boyfriend, he went all in the kiss with dog breeder Ana Paola Diniz, the businesswoman and pet resort owner who put in the highest bid at the event.

The kiss was first prize in an auction to raise money for AIDS charities taking place in the city of Sao Paulo.
Ricky Martin became a trending topic once the video went viral, showing that the businesswoman got her $90,000 worth of kiss.

Earlier this year, Ricky, 44, admitted he would be open to having sex with a woman but would not be interested in a sentimental relationship, according to Mexican magazine, Fama!



He said: "I’m gay, men captivate me, but I like to enjoy sex in total liberty, which is why I am open to having sex with a woman if I felt the desire to, although I would not consider starting a sentimental relationship with her."In that way I’m all about men."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...