Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Nigerian girl writes senator dad after lecturer sheds tears over him





Former journalist and Senator representing Ekiti Central constituency, Babafemi Ojudu, recently received from his daughter Bunmi Obayemi who is currently studying abroad. He appreciates the letter so much so that he has shared on his Facebook page for the world to see, read below:

“Good morning dad,
How was your night? I apologize to interrupt your sleep but then I could not hold it other than calling your phone to allow my professor to speak with you. The professor felt flabbergasted and highly appreciated to have spoken to you. He shouted "wow did I just speak with a whole senator of Nigeria" ??? And I smiled at him with my red eyes almost turning to tears!



We were in leadership class earlier today, we were just at the end of the class when we spoke with you. He asked each one of us to give an example of a good leader that we know so I decided to talk about you and the leadership qualities that you possess and how you used those good qualities to make me reach one of my goals in life( medical degree). They were amazed!!!
He takes me public health administration course , which has to do with health policies and government.. I have learnt so much from him. I am the only Nigerian in His class and he always found my field work amazing!!! Though it has been very rough for me but I strive hard daily in tears telling myself I will get there!!! No matter what I make sure I turn in my work at the right time and he always appreciate that.

I told him and the whole class about you during leadership class and how you helped me and still helping me achieving my goals, three people in the class including the professor started shedding tears!! I told them of how I was stucked in school and you said "yes Bunmi I will help you" that actually touched them you know!
All I can say is a big thank you to you and I will say it a million times anywhere and at any time.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN SIR FOR BEING A GOOD LEADER!
NB: Bad leadership causes diseases because bad leaders won't care enough to ensure safe water, clean environment and security for people! Bad leaders overlook "very important" stuffs that a community would need to grow, thereby transcending through states and the country at large. That's why we need a remarkable change in Nigeria! May God intervene in the coming election.

God bless you my lovely dad.

Bunmi Obayemi ,MD”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...