Monday, March 14, 2016

Amber Rose reveals what she really thinks of Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian's relationship


Amber Rose is excited for her BFF getting together with Kim K's brother and explained they both give each other tips when it comes to love.
Speaking exclusively to Mirror Celeb she said:
 "I think us being best friends we give each other advice, it's not just me schooling her.
"We've both learned a lot from our past relationships and the mistakes we've made in life and the good things we've done in life.
"We're very loving and compassionate girls. I feel like people don't really know that about us. We love really hard. We're good people. We learn as we go."
 Asked if she would ban Blac and Rob from posting, Amber said:

"No I wouldn't because I am social media, that's what I do. I'm on social media every day and I think the cool thing about me is that I am an open book that’s why my fans love me for that because I don’t hide anything."I don't have any skeletons in my closet. From my past as a stripper it was the best time of my life. I was just young and making money and it was a party every night and it was f***ing fun. I just f***ing own it and I'm happy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...