Friday, October 23, 2015

Adele Just Shutdown The Internet With New Single & Video “Hello” [Watch]


adele-hello-13-thatgrapejuice


Adele are her perfectly winged eyeliner is back!

This morning the British songstress returned with the single and video release of her new track “Hello”, which is from her forthcoming album due to be released in November.

When I heard the first line, Hello….in my head I immediately thought, “Is it me you are looking for”, from Lionel Richie’s hit of the 1980s, but this song which is an ode to an ex lover is a whole different song. It is perfectly Adele…I was scared that now that she was married and had her own family she won’t be able to write her trademark haunting songs…but I was so wrong!

The video which features actor Tristan Wilds (The Wire) and was directed by Xavier Dolan.Watch it after the jump

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...