Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A hilarious conversation between Ali Baba and Olusegun Obasanjo (READ)

Ace comedian, Ali Baba, shares hilarious conversation he had with former Head of State, Olusegun Obasanjo. Read below;
It was a very hot afternoon. Busy one too. I was hungry too. Was patiently waiting for my lunch too. So I was sitting at a meeting and my phone vibrates and rings, "Baba Calling". 
I picked up the phone. I am not Yoruba, but caught myself prostrating as I answered the phone. His CSO now said, hold on for Baba. "Wa, where are you iwo prodigal son yi? Ekasan your excellency. "Okare." I have missed you sir. "Motigbo. 
Why have you not come to see me?" Sorry sir. I have been busy. "Ojebi. I pity you and all these your rascally comedians. Jona did not have sense of Humour like me. Wo! Baba Hausa is worse ooo! So if you were calling me stingy... Ya eye go clear!" I figure it will be a very non profitable regime sir. "Ma s'oyinbo. Oju gbogboyin shima mon!" We have started feeling it sir. "Oun pe!" Excellency sir, I want to come see you tomorrow. "Nooooo. I am not around till... Wait o! What do you want you again?" Haaaaaa. I am your son naa. 
So when should I come see you sir? "When I come back niyen. You know my late wife's remembrance is coming up soon." That's true ooo. "Thash tooooo! Shebi you collected advance for 60th 'bathday' you did not do, oshin bere balance, ole!" I will make it up to you sir. "You have been saying that for how long now?" Sorry sir. "NA you Sabi. How is your wife and the children?" They are all fine sir. 
They sent their regards.... "Shut up jare! Did they know I will call? You this isobo wayo. Anyway, I just said I have neither heard or seen you lately. That's why I told them to call you. As you have become big man" I will come as soon as you come back sir. I will come spend like 4 days with you "4 kini? Kilode? Am I sick? 
Wo one day is ok. In fact 5 hours. Then you go back. Or you have other things bringing you to ABEOKUTA? Iwo boyiii!" No sir. Just to see you. "Motigbo... Isobo! Bye jare. See you when I get back. Let's talk ooo. Need to hear some of those your crazy views. Oya gba..." He handed the phone to CSO... I truly love OBJ... Great mind (Some things have been edited and dropped from the convo. For national peace) Some people will not see the part that says our career is going to be affected ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...