Monday, July 13, 2015

What Should I Do??? My Wife Is Sleeping With Her Boss To Pay Our Bills

Read his story below...
My name is Felix and I have a problem that is only getting worse as time goes by. My wife Mary (Not real name) and I are both in our thirties and have been married for five years.
We have two children and are very happy together. I graduated from one of the top schools in Nigeria and was just starting my engineering career when I was involved in a car accident that took away my ability to do my job. When my firm let me go, I decided to start my own business. 
After a couple of years of being in business, I am still struggling and barely breaking even. Throughout all of this, my wife has maintained her job and she has even been able to bring in more money to help support my business, pay the rent on our home, and pay for schooling for our children. Without my wife’s job, our family would be homeless. 
The problem is that my wife got her pay increase by having an affair with her married boss. His company is extremely successful and she has been maintaining a relationship with him to secure her job and her higher income. My wife’s friends do not know about the affair and she tells them the extra money comes from my business. 

I don’t know what to do. Without that extra income from my wife’s job, our family would never be able to pay our bills. But the situation is putting a strain on our relationship and it is causing me personal anguish. I feel embarrassed about the situation and I feel like a failure as a husband. I love my wife and she loves me, but this situation is something that neither of us ever expected to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...