Thursday, December 21, 2017

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England

A young woman literally committed a crime against fashion!



She was stopped by police who thought she was wandering around the streets half - Unclad in the middle of the day.

In fact , Abbie Crawford was braving the icy temperatures in a tiny pair of hotpants that were obscured by her coat.

The 25- year - old, who went viral after confused locals in Newton - Le- Willows in Merseyside took photos of her , has revealed the trusty item of clothing is her ‘ pulling shorts. ’

She said : “They’ re my pulling shorts. I wear them when I crave attention – and obviously they never fail me . ”


Abbie added that she found it ‘ hilarious ’ that her favourite pair of shorts had got so much attention. She said : “I had my music in, so didn ’ t notice anyone saying anything or looking at me in a funny way.

“ My friend only just showed me the picture yesterday – I was stunned , I couldn ’ t believe it . ”

As Abbie walked along the pavement with her headphones, people stopped and stared , believing she had gone out without underwear.

Officers eventually caught up with Abbie and, after establishing she was , in fact , wearing clothes, advised her to dress appropriately .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...