Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Lady Lawyer Writes Funke Akindele, Says Don’t Be A JJC


What she sent in;

Ordinarily, I mind my business, I always do. However, for Funke Akindele (Never met her personally) and people that I feel connected to, I just can't sit still and watch things go awry.

I admire Funke's courage, zeal and other strengths that has made her my superstar and role model. Like every mortal, naturally, she has her weaknesses. From my distance vantage view, it pains me that this toughie is weak and extremely so, when it comes to matters of the heart.

She is strong on her own and has achieved this much because she's damn determined. Applause!!!


Funke!  Funke!! Funke!!! How many times did I call you?  Ehn? Three times abi? Thank you. I am not so experienced but I roll with people with mega terabytes of experience and I  always hear them say beware of Baby Mama Collectors. Leopards don't change their spots.

Their traits are straight and visible for all to see but very blur to their targets until they are hit devastatingly. These kinda folks are at best friends, so when they walk away, because they always do, you can get a replacement in no time. It is dangerous when the lady is programmed to desire fellas like that as husbands. Very dangerous.

Funke dearie, it is strange that having survived marrying a funny chap described as a low life thug, it's disheartening that your next bus stop is a  serial 'jilter'. Ordinarily, I  believe you should ask around about this your guy and be sure that you are really sure of  what you are doing.

Hope you are aware of the heart aches of his baby mamas, his babes  and his mamas. If he tells you he has changed be careful, if he says all his victims are terrible and he's the good guy, beware or if he says my past is past, hmmmmm.

Tiwa Savage your friend's recent drama with Tee Blitz should still be fresh in your memory. Annie Idibia's continous face off with babymamas who still desire her throne is yet another  neighborhood pointer to ponder on. Wake up babe!

You come to London often, ask around about the man you think is your man. His heart is splintered with many ladies having a piece. You have a piece too, I know but he will soon take from your portion for yet another babe. It's not a prediction but reality.

You are a creative mind that needs zero emotional distraction. Whitney Houston's dive down story will not be your portion.

God will not come down to knock your head on the wall before you know what to do. You have stayed long enough in the entertainment game to now become a JJC.

GOD WILL OPEN YOUR PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL¬ EYES TO SEE BEYOND THE SURFACE AND SHOW ¬YOU THE PATH THAT LEADS YOU ARIGHT.
RECEIVE DELIVERANCE FROM THE SPIRIT OF D¬ESPERATION..

It is well with you and all that concerns you.
Your Concerned fan

- Sophie O ( Lawyer/Realtor)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...