Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Why I named my son Ace-IK Ogbonna

Ik Ogbonna has named his son Ace..He explains the reason behind the name..

"I got a few emails asking me why I chose Ace for my sons name , While going through names I saw a name with all these and I said to my self instantly ... His name is Ace : A person who excels at a particular sport or other activity. synonyms: expert, master, genius, virtuoso, maestro, professional, adept, master, doyen, champion, star, winner..... excellent, very good, first-rate, first-class, marvellous, wonderful, magnificent, outstanding, superlative, formidable, virtuoso, masterly, expert, champion, fine, consummate, skilful, adept. All I can try to be is a good guide to him and I am sure that won't be a problem with God by my side and the best mother in the world for my kids @sonialareinaa . Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...