Sunday, May 17, 2015

Actress Princess Pemu Sends warning message to 'Bi*Ches' Who May Try To Come For Her Man


Ngwa, all the ladies come over here o…lol. Newly married actress, Princess Pemu, just sent out a stern warning to "bi*ches" who may try to show interest on her hubby. Mbok, before you try to like the photos of the man above, read this message she sent to "bi*ches" on Instagram. Chris Brown was not joking when he said "bi*ches" ain’t loyal…LMAO.
“Pic? Go ahead, I'll see it eventually though��. You like all his pictures, don't be surprised when u see me following you. Bitches don't come with ur" You're cute����" No bitch I Know he is but bye!��. Don't be commenting on damn" ����" on his pictures. Go somewhere else with that ������. No, I trust my man but I don't trust bitches nowadays that do ANYTHING to ruin shit! Just saying ����”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...