Wednesday, December 31, 2014

SEE What Your favourite Celebrities Wish for on their Wish List For 2015!!




LEADERSHIPNG bring you the New Year wishes of some celebrities.

Waje

A peaceful end of the year and that the girls who went missing early this year would return to their parents. Christmas is for family.

Ice Prince

I wish for the restoration of peace, love and order in Nigeria and the world as a whole. Let’s make the world a better place!

Monalisa Chinda

My greatest wish for 2015 would be to positively affect many more lives than ever before, in all that I do. I look forward to seeing my talk-show – You and I with Monalisa – touching lives and making a difference in people’s lives across the continent. I also look forward to contributing all I can towards the emergence of the Nigeria of our dreams.

Yung L

I thank God for 2014 and I’m looking forward to a great 2015. For my country, I wish and pray that the new government to be elected will change Nigeria for the better.

For myself as an artiste, I wish and pray to rise to greater heights in this industry and in life. Mr Marley says so.

Endia

2014 was such an amazing year- career wise, considering the successful releases of songs and several award nominations, amongst other things.

So my wishes for 2015 are that I climb to greater heights as an artiste/entertainer and secondly, I wish for stability in my dear country Nigeria. That, as a people, we move forward together; and that the government would intervene in the insecurity issue. Thirdly, I sincerely wish that our Chibok girls are found and brought back. It’s like that!

Chizzy Alichi

I wish to attain greater heights in my acting career and have lots of investments.

Harrysong aka Mr Songz

My wish for 2015 is for the Nigerian music industry to be number 1 in the world. What I learnt from 2014 is to give more. Just give…give and give to be a blessing. God bless my fans; they’re the best in the world.#teambeta pikin..#teamkolombo #teamofeshe

Maryanne Dunji

My wish and hope is for Ne Plus Ultra Entertainment to be a household name from 2015, just as it’s breaking grounds in the entertainment business in Nigeria in 2014.

J-Martins

I wish for more blessings and protection and more money in the bank. I also pray for Nigeria and our leaders to do the right thing by making the forthcoming elections very free and fair. I also wish to appreciate all those who have worked with me in 2014 and promise them that the relationship will continue in 2015. I bless all those who have offended me in one way or the other and pray that we will grow in respect. God bless us all.

Sunday Bawa

I wish for a fifty-fifty stake in governance at all levels, shared between PDP and APC.


Essence

I wish for God’s continuous blessings in my life and also in the life of every one of my fans and Nigeria. 2014 was a reflective year for me. I hope to implement all I have learnt in 2015.

Sound Sultan

I’m full of expectation that 2015 will be a ground-breaking year for the music industry, which I’m passionate about. 2014 was a good year for me and the Naija Ninja crew as we took the brand a step higher. I look forward to a consolidation this year as we aim to become the biggest musical group in 2015.

For me, my music is going for more national and international glory, bigger shows and bigger tours. Politically, 2015 is strategic for Nigeria and my hope and prayer is that we get it right this time around and politicians as well as party candidates do not foment trouble and cause violence.

Oga Bello

My 2015 wish and expectation is that the right leader that has Nigeria’s interest at heart gets elected. Our politicians should embrace peace and have the interest of the masses at heart. When this is done, the country will move forward and we will all be better for it.

As an actor and movie maker, I want to do bigger films and have more returns. I expect that the movie industry booms and all the bickering among guild heads stops. Let us unite and move this industry forward. I expect greater and more fulfilling things in 2015.

Captain Ekehinde

My expectation for 2015 is progress; and there cannot be progress if there is no peace. The likes of Dangote will not find Nigeria conducive if there is no peace. So, peace for my country; and elections that would be free and fair. Then, as a family man, I expect divine lifting in 2015. I and my wife, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and the children will experience God’s favour in 2015 as we bring our desires to God. He says He will do much more than we ask or think according to His power. So, forward movement in 2015.

GT the Guitar Man

My plans and expectations for 2015 are not just for me alone, but for my fans and those that have stood by me. 2015 is promising because, I hope to drop more singles and hopefully drop my album.

I want to thank those who have stood buy GT the Guitarman. I’m coming on stronger. My expectation in 2015 is that we get it right as a nation; and that our politicians eschew violence as we are praying for smooth, free and fair elections. In all, I wish a good 2015 for all.

Taiwo Oladoye

Personally, the year 2014 has been a wonderful year on all sides. God has been faithful to me and my household, with the promise of a brighter and greater future.

Recounting my blessings, 2014 saw the release of four singles in all, namely: Mukulumuke, Ololufe, I Will Not Forget (produced by Tosin Paul) and very recently, Lovey Lovey (produced by Mix Master J).

Also, I got two music awards: MEGA 2014 Best Afro Pop Single and NGMA 2014 Best Female Vocalist.

Thirdly, there was lots of love and support from my friends, family, fans, the media, my colleagues etc. To God be all the glory! 2015 by God’s grace, will see the release of my double album-my sophomore album and a worship album. I’ll also be working on more videos, and my first international tour. I trust God for the grace to surpass my expectations in all areas, more blessings to all my friends, fans, family, and loved ones, as well as a peaceful election period in Nigeria, amen.

Enny Okosun

My plans for 2015 are to shoot more videos, collaborate with some artistes all over the world, start an NGO to reach out to the less privileged. Also, my wish is to make a positive change, especially in Nigeria and the entire Africa!

Waconzy

For Nigeria, I wish that 2015 will bring about peaceful elections and that we will defeat terrorism. For myself, I wish that the American mainstream music industry will welcome and accept my brand.

For my fans, I wish them long life and prosperity. For the media men and women, I pray that they work less and make more money. Also thanking them for a great 2014.

Don’t miss out on a blessing just because it is not packaged the way you expect it.

If you want to get something done, go get it done! Don’t doubt yourself.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

Don’t compare-be unique. Don’t fight your misfortune-transform it. Don’t avoid failure-use it. Don’t dwell on mistakes-learn from them. Don’t back down-stand proud. God has destined great things for every one of us, so don’t be afraid of 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...