Sunday, September 28, 2014

Michael Jackson's Dad, Joe, No Longer Part Of The Family


No one has really taken the time to as
much as ask about his well-being,” a
family insider said last week. “Don’t get
me wrong. Joe is OK. He gets around,
travels a lot, but he’s no longer a part of
the family.”
In a rare display of vulnerability and
even rarer emotion, Jackson opened up
about his lonely life in a post to his Web
site a few weeks ago.

“When I suffered four strokes last year
and was in the hospital recovering, only
two people in my family traveled all the
way to see me,” he wrote. “My
granddaughter Brandi [Jackie Jackson’s
daughter] and my baby girl, Janet.
“She sat right next to me as I lay in bed,
and she spent time with me. We were
talking a lot together and it meant a lot
to me.”
Jackson freely expressed his love and
admiration for his superstar daughter —
something insiders say he never did
while his kids were growing up.
“I never tell [her] this, but I am proud of
Janet,” he said.
Family insiders said Jackson never even
allowed his kids to call him Dad, Daddy
or Father; they were ordered to simply
call him Joseph.
“I taught them to be tough,” Jackson
explained to The Post in a recent phone
interview. “We raised them in a tough
neighborhood [in Gary, Ind.], where
other kids were in gangs and getting
into drugs. I didn’t want them to be
soft.”
He stubbornly maintains he has no
regrets. “Not at all. I don’t live that way.”
Michael Jackson, who died five years
ago at age 50, frequently complained
that his father physically abused him. He
famously told Oprah Winfrey that the
sight of his father made him throw up,
and many close to the family believe
Jacko’s extensive plastic surgery was a
desperate effort to undo his
resemblance to papa Joe.


Michael Jackson's dad, Joe
Jackson, has recently
pleaded his family to take
him back after suffering
from four strokes, it has
been reported.
Sources revealed that the 86-year-old has
been terrorized with the thought of dying
alone and wants to try to make amends and
be accepted again by all his relatives before
it's too late, the Daily Star reported.
But the sad truth was that most of them go
about their lives as if he no longer exists
and his wife Katherine has never forgiven
him for a series of flings, sources added.

connection
Joe revealed in a blog on his website that
when he was in the hospital recovering,
only two people in his family travelled all
the way to see him, including his grand-
daughter Brandi and baby girl Janet
Jackson .
The talent manager has been living in a
townhouse in Las Vegas and rarely see his family
http://nypost.com/2014/08/31/joe-jackson-is-cut-out-from-the-rest-of-his-family-insider/sees the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...