Monday, December 8, 2014

Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity


Compiled by lalasticlala
These celebrities at one time or the other had to reveal how they lost their virginity.

UTI NWACHUKWU- "My First Intercourse Encounter At Age 15 Was Embarrassing & A Disaster

UCHE OGBODO- I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 20

CHARLEY BOY- "I Was Disvirgined By A Local Love Peddler At Age 12"

"When I was barely 10yrs old, my baby nurse was caught tampering with me sexually…a practice that pleasured me even though I didn’t know what the heck to do, when we were caught by my mother needless to say how levied she was.


FOLUKE DARAMOLA- I Lost My Virginity To a Rapist

LAIDE BAKARE- My First Intercourse Experience At 21 Was Horrible

OMOTOLA EKEINDE- I Was Still A Virgin When I Got Married

BENITA NZERIBE- I Lost Mine At The University

.ICE PRINCE- I Had My First Kiss @13; Raped By An Aunty

PETER & PAUL (PSQUARE)- We Had Our First Sex At 14 & 15 Respectively

IYABO OJO- I Had My First Boyfriend At 18 In SS3

LIZ ANJORIN- I Had My First Boyfriend At 21

HOLY MONIQUE- I Was A Virgin Till My Wedding Night

.ADA AMEH- Peer Influence Got Me Deflowered & Impregnated At 14

.BIODUN OKEOWO- I Married As A Virgin & It Was Painful

. EUCHARIA ANUNOBO- I Lost Mine During My A-Level

.COLLETE ORJI- I Lost Mine In High School; I Was Beyond 18 Then

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...