Thursday, December 11, 2014

Look what this lady did to a guy who bullied her 10 years ago for being fat



Dear guys, you might want to be careful with your female colleagues next time ;)


This lady, Louisa Manning still bears a 10 years old grudge against a classmate of her who bullied her while in school for being fat.


Years later, this so called classmate met her at a university Christmas ball.but did not recognize her, she had transformed into a beautiful and attractive young woman. Of course, the dude couldn’t let go so he asked her out for dinner. Of course she accepted but she failed to show up….see what she sent him below:

Louisa now 22 and an Oxford undergraduate sent him a photo of her younger self accompanied by a note.

‘Hey, so sorry I can’t join you tonight. Remember year 8, when I was fat and you made fun of my weight? No? I do – I spent the following three years eating less than an apple a day. So I’ve decided to skip dinner.
Remember the monobrow you mocked? The hairy legs you were disgusted by? Remember how every day for three years, you and your friends called me manbeast?’ like a human being’. ‘I thought I’d send you this as a reminder. Next time you think of me, picture this photo, because she’s the one who just stood you up.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...